Display All Posts
Search by Topic:
- When your child yells at you: Expecting and teaching respectful behavior
- Do punishments teach? Does a child need to suffer to learn?
- 5 Tips to Stop the 'Strike out Tantrums:' Hitting, Biting, Kicking and Name-calling
- No More Begging to Get Your Child to Do What you Ask
- The Dreaded Public Meltdown: What do I do now?
What to do When Your Child Melts Down and Does Not Want You out of His Sight.
Sometimes along with the relief of returning to a routine comes the angst of whether or not your child is in a good classroom.
How does your child tell you, he’s freaking out about going back to school? Some kids make it pretty obvious, but others are a bit more subtle.
Every year I dread the beginning of school. My daughter begins worrying about it weeks before it starts. How do I help her feel comfortable? During the summer she has a few special friends she plays with regularly, but school always seems a bit overwhelming to her. ~Emma