Display All Posts
Search by Topic:
- When your child yells at you: Expecting and teaching respectful behavior
- Do punishments teach? Does a child need to suffer to learn?
- 5 Tips to Stop the 'Strike out Tantrums:' Hitting, Biting, Kicking and Name-calling
- The Dreaded Public Meltdown: What do I do now?
- No More Begging to Get Your Child to Do What you Ask
What to do When Your Child Melts Down and Does Not Want You out of His Sight.
Sometimes along with the relief of returning to a routine comes the angst of whether or not your child is in a good classroom.
How does your child tell you, he’s freaking out about going back to school? Some kids make it pretty obvious, but others are a bit more subtle.
Every year I dread the beginning of school. My daughter begins worrying about it weeks before it starts. How do I help her feel comfortable? During the summer she has a few special friends she plays with regularly, but school always seems a bit overwhelming to her. ~Emma