Display All Posts
Search by Topic:
- When your child yells at you: Expecting and teaching respectful behavior
- The Dreaded Public Meltdown: What do I do now?
- Do punishments teach? Does a child need to suffer to learn?
- No More Begging to Get Your Child to Do What you Ask
- Why Do They Behave for Others and Leave me Feeling Like a Parent Failure?
Imagine if instead of dreading the idea of feeding the kids in the car and dashing off to a structured practice, you could go outside, pull out the music box and for a solid twenty minutes play with the kids before starting dinner.
May 13, 2014