Display All Posts
Search by Topic:
- When your child yells at you: Expecting and teaching respectful behavior
- Do punishments teach? Does a child need to suffer to learn?
- 5 Tips to Stop the 'Strike out Tantrums:' Hitting, Biting, Kicking and Name-calling
- No More Begging to Get Your Child to Do What you Ask
- The Dreaded Public Meltdown: What do I do now?
Category: Toilet Training
You’ve been trying to lead your child to the toilet, but it’s not working – now what?
I will never forget the day my daughter came running into the kitchen to announce – “I have to go potty.” That was it. From that point forward she rarely if ever had an accident.