Display All Posts
Search by Topic:
- When your child yells at you: Expecting and teaching respectful behavior
- The Dreaded Public Meltdown: What do I do now?
- Do punishments teach? Does a child need to suffer to learn?
- No More Begging to Get Your Child to Do What you Ask
- Why Do They Behave for Others and Leave me Feeling Like a Parent Failure?
Category: Toilet Training
You’ve been trying to lead your child to the toilet, but it’s not working – now what?
I will never forget the day my daughter came running into the kitchen to announce – “I have to go potty.” That was it. From that point forward she rarely if ever had an accident.