Display All Posts
Search by Topic:
- When your child yells at you: Expecting and teaching respectful behavior
- Do punishments teach? Does a child need to suffer to learn?
- 5 Tips to Stop the 'Strike out Tantrums:' Hitting, Biting, Kicking and Name-calling
- No More Begging to Get Your Child to Do What you Ask
- The Dreaded Public Meltdown: What do I do now?
Category: Children and Eating
Do you dread mealtimes knowing there will be at least one meltdown during the meal? Does your child refuse to eat what you are serving? Are you bribing your child to take one more bite? Is food a major source of power struggles in your home?
February 27, 2018